Manuel's June Game Day (Wednesday, June 28th from 6:30-11pm)
I am also happy to GM the wildcard, if needed
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Put me down for the wild card.

(I realize I don't have a scenario list, so just run whatever and I can GM-star replay if needed.)

DH
Please waitlist me for GotP2.
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

(06-16-2017, 09:02 PM)TimD Wrote: Please waitlist me for GotP2.

I'll run a 7 person table since you were at part I
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

(06-16-2017, 09:51 PM)Dan C. Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 09:02 PM)TimD Wrote: Please waitlist me for GotP2.

I'll run a 7 person table since you were at part I
Thanks much! - had been waiting for you to post it, but this site is still blocked at work, so I've not been on as much as I normally have been in the past.
PFS ID# 62037
Mostly-correct PFS Tracker info here.

For the wildcard table, I know there was some talk at My Parents Basement this past week about trying to run more Season 8 stuff ITP. And since Haller hasn't played much recently, I assume a lot of season 8 stuff will be available to him.

Since Hoppirate is bringing a level 2, there aren't a ton of options for season 8 that are 1-5. The two scenarios that fit that criteria (that I've played) are 

8-08 - Tyranny of Winds Pt. 1 (1-5)
8-14  - To Seal the Shadow (1-5)

Both of which have their problems (you can read reviews about it online, but 8-08 is just kind of plain and 8-14 has a weird mechanic that doesn't work very well)

If people are interested in doing either of those, I am happy to run them. Otherwise, I am happy to run anything else that I've already played from other seasons (the list can be found at the PFS tracker link in my signature), if there are any special requests
(06-18-2017, 02:27 PM)Travis_Meyer Wrote: For the wildcard table, I know there was some talk at My Parents Basement this past week about trying to run more Season 8 stuff ITP. And since Haller hasn't played much recently, I assume a lot of season 8 stuff will be available to him.

Since Hoppirate is bringing a level 2, there aren't a ton of options for season 8 that are 1-5. The two scenarios that fit that criteria (that I've played) are 

8-08 - Tyranny of Winds Pt. 1 (1-5)
8-14  - To Seal the Shadow (1-5)

Both of which have their problems (you can read reviews about it online, but 8-08 is just kind of plain and 8-14 has a weird mechanic that doesn't work very well)

If people are interested in doing either of those, I am happy to run them. Otherwise, I am happy to run anything else that I've already played from other seasons (the list can be found at the PFS tracker link in my signature), if there are any special requests

I'm fine with either of those, but since you sound a bit lukewarm, what about 7-21, 7-05, or 6-15? Those are all more recent scenarios, even if not season 8, that you (Travis) have played, and that neither me nor Jenn have played (don't know about Haller or Hoppirate).
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
(06-18-2017, 07:29 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: I'm fine with either of those, but since you sound a bit lukewarm, what about 7-21, 7-05, or 6-15? Those are all more recent scenarios, even if not season 8, that you (Travis) have played, and that neither me nor Jenn have played (don't know about Haller or Hoppirate).

Haller, do you know if any of those 3 would work for you?
(06-20-2017, 10:12 AM)Travis_Meyer Wrote:
(06-18-2017, 07:29 PM)Abraham Z Wrote: I'm fine with either of those, but since you sound a bit lukewarm, what about 7-21, 7-05, or 6-15? Those are all more recent scenarios, even if not season 8, that you (Travis) have played, and that neither me nor Jenn have played (don't know about Haller or Hoppirate).

Haller, do you know if any of those 3 would work for you?

Any of those are fine.

DH
Chas mentioned he might be coming out, and he hasn't done 7-21 so let's go with that