My Parents' Basement - February 13
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, February 13, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: Ire of the Storm, Part 2 - Beyond the Colony (2-4)
9-14 Down the Verdant Path (1-5)
6-15 The Overflow Archives
Beneath the Grand Lodge of Absalom lie the vaults, a series of storerooms and libraries that contain much of the Society’s findings from the past centuries. Cataloguing the sundry relics and texts takes time, and finds requiring closer study find their way to an extensive vault called the Overflow Archives. Soon after a pair of initiates sneaks into the archive and steals a few items on a dare, the complex inexplicably springs a leak. It is up to the PCs to investigate this strange phenomenon and put a stop to it before thousands of priceless documents are ruined forever. Content in “The Overflow Archives” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction. Written by Scott Sharplin.
GM: Travis
1. Aldon
2. Josh
4. Brienne
5. Meghan
6. Abraham - Wiz/Rogue 2 or Psychic 3

Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sign me up.
Meghan and Brienne would like to play! We missed part 1, but I don't think we will get another chance to play them, so might as well do 2 and 3.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I'll see ya'll there!

Aldon Eberhart Inquisitor -2
Due to circumstances beyond my control I'm going to have to withdraw from this game and PFS in general. If I can return one day I will, but as it stands my current situation makes that not possible or likely. Be safe and be well everyone.

~Henry Walsh
I’m in with Curly the Level 2 Brawler
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
I am behind at work, so I can't be there.
Hey everyone,

So sorry that it's taken me so long to update the page for the game this coming week. Life has been kinda crazy. I think I've got everything updated correctly - let me know if you see anything I've missed.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Hey everyone,

Due to some issues with the length of the module, I will decided to go ahead and switch over to run a different scenario. Based on pfstracker, it seems like 9-14: Down the Verdant Path. It's a 1-5 (so everyone should be able to play the same characters) and is supposed to be fantastic
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Sorry but I'm not going to make it tonight. I'm also pretty sure I've played this one before though it's not on my tracker.
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3