Giga-Bites January 19th, 2019 Gameday
Sign me up for slot 1. Mystic 2.

Can also play a pre-gen for the higher level table, since my highest otherwise is a level 6

-- Jon S.

(normally play at Heroic, but figured I'd come over to Giga for a change)
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
My schedule is very much in flux, but pencil me in to GM both tables. If schedule changes, I'll let you know ASAP.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I can run slot 1 if Perry can't make it.
Lisa will be out of town. Please drop her from both sessions. Drop me from just the first session.
Updated this, sorry on the delay for that.

We could use a second GM for the evening. If no one steps up I'll see about prepping it myself. And I have Dave B as back-up for the morning.
"Ready Action:  Shoot Giant Weasel!"

Games Played:
PFS Tracker of Games Played
Another obligation has arisen, please remove me from slot 1. I will still be there for slot 2, with the proverbial bells on.

Thanks

Dave B.
Switch me on slot 2 from playing to running. Kinda feel like running this weekend so some reason lol.
Based on the table composition for the second session, I'll probably run the Operative pre-gen if that's alright.

And just checking, if I run the pregen (since my highest other character is only level 6), I can use the experience and credits earned towards one of my other Society characters? Or would it need to be put towards a new one?
Sorry about the 2nd session, had an emergency pop up while I was out getting lunch after the first one.