Scenario Request Thread
With ten seasons of scenarios available, it is difficult to know what older scenarios have enough interest to make tables. The purpose of this thread is to request specific scenarios and modules from seasons 0-9 to be run. Please read the brief rules before posting.

Rules:
1. Give adequate scenario information! Don't make a super general request like "something Dark Archive." Request a specific scenario with name and number. If you want to state why you are interested in it, feel free, but please don't go overboard.
2. State the game stores to which you would be willing to travel to play your request. Please assume standard game days for each venue.
3. Deal sweeteners! If you know you have a +1 or +2 who would join you for your requested scenario, mention it here. One of the biggest hesitancies of offering old scenarios is the concern that the table won't make.

One last note:
This thread is primarily for GMs to be able to easily see games folks are interested in playing. We are blessed with some truly spectacular GMs in our area, but it's hard work and takes a lot of time to do right. Don't assume that posting something here means it is going to happen and don't pester GMs to run your things in particular. Make your case and let the GMs pick what they want to run.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Scenario: 7-23 Abducted in Aether

Stores: Any Atlanta store with weekend games.

Deal sweeteners: I can guarantee 2 players (me and my wife). I'll also Bake you a Good of your choice (within reason).

Why?: I loved saving Sorrina Westyr, but haven't been in any scenarios involving her since her rescue. Also VC Petulengro is there and I love her.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Great idea for a thread. Let me add that it makes it immeasurably easier to schedule game days if folks are using pfstracker.net and keep their data there up to date. When I'm scheduling games for My Parents Basement the first thing I do is to check and see if there's a scenario that all of our regulars can play. Pfstracker.net makes this task so much easier than it used to be! Plus, it's a very convenient place to keep track of what you've already played. Highly recommend to anyone who isn't already using it.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198