My Parents' Basement - January 9
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, January 9, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: Ire of the Storm, Part 1 - The Deluge (1-2)
Pridon's Hearth is Sargava's newest colony, pushing the country's borders further south than ever before and attracting treasure-hunters, fortune-seekers, and troubled souls hoping for a fresh start. But unnaturally powerful storms rock the tiny settlement just as the local lizardfolk tribe declares war on the colonists within. Are these threats somehow related? What became of the heretical cult of Gozreh that journeyed to the region a century ago, and do its corrupt teachings hold the key to calming the growing hurricane? Can the heroes protect the growing community from raging tempests and hostile monsters alike? And what role does the shadowy Aspis Consortium play in these recent dangers? These challenges and more await heroes willing to face down the Ire of the Storm! Written by Thurston Hillman.
Note: this is a 3-part module; each part gives 3 xp and there is a bonus (3xp) chronicle at the end for those who play all three parts, so a PC who starts at level 1 will be level 5 at the end. I will run the three parts in January, February, and March. Playing all three parts is not required (though you only get the bonus chronicle if you play all three parts).
GM: Travis
1. Henry
2. Kerney
3. Jenn
4. Josh
5. Aldon
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sign me up.
Heads-up y'all: for scheduling reasons I've changed the previously stated scenario. I'll now be running a 3 part module - Ire of the Storm - in Jan/Feb/March. Each part gives 3 xp and there is a bonus 3 xp chronicle for players who play all 3 parts (not required). So if you've got a PC idea that you've been kicking around, this is a great chance to launch a new character - if you play all three parts, you'll be level 5 at the end. Plus, it's a very fun module.

p.s. Henry and Kerney, I've left you on the sign up sheet from the previously announced scenario - please confirm that you do indeed want to be signed up. Thx.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

Put me somewhere
PFS ID: 230620 
PFS Tracker  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/230620/
Characters 6/4/17: Hoptrollop Gnome Sorcerer - Level 6 and Twoey Dyad Half-Elf Ranger (Tracker, Melee) - Level 3
(12-19-2018, 02:16 PM)jennoconn Wrote: Put me somewhere

Will do. Should I add you for parts 2 and 3 too?

Add me to the table. I’ll likely play all 3, unless something comes up one month.
While it looks unlikely, go ahead and put me down to GM a 2nd table if need be. I don't have a new 1st level character I have an interest in starting up
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Please add Will and I to all three. We'll give you characters later.
Aldon here. I'd like to sign up.

1st level inquisitor
Could you remove Will and I. We've had an emergency come up tomorrow. Since this is a three parter, please take us off the other two parts also.

Thanks,
Katherine