everyone's favorite resonant power is getting the nerf-bat!
So, glancing through the Adventurer's Guide, I noticed that the updated list of resonant powers has a few changes. Among them, the Clear Spindle Ioun Stone's resonant power is no longer constant, but 1/day at CL 12. You do have the option of using it as an immediate for the low cost of burning out the ioun stone... 

I wonder what other stealth nerfs are in the book?
Look at suppress charms and compulsions too.
(06-10-2017, 06:57 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Look at suppress charms and compulsions too.

Hammered! Concentration up to 1 rd/level is rough. Enough time for the barbarian to manacle himself, I guess...
Yeah, but who plays a Lore Warden anyway?

Show ContentSpoiler:
"Wait, what was that? Come again?" - Violetta
Oh yeah, Tribal Scars. No more +6 HP.
Overall I'm pretty happy with the changes in the book.  There are relatively few "nerfs" (and some of them do seriously downgrade the utility - like the clear spindle) but those that appear are for good reason.  Pathfinder has tried really hard to keep power creep from being a thing but a few bits either slipped through or didn't appear out of scale until put through massive playtest.  Adventurer's Guide brings the materials closer to the baselines established by the Core Rulebook.

There's a few upgrades here and there as well.  Pathfinder Delver gets some new abilities.  Mammoth Rider gets some extra mount choices.  Cyphermage has extra choices for cypher lore.  Pathfinder Savant has is now a 10-level prestige class (not really an upgrade to the existing levels, but there are cool abilities at the new levels).

And that's not counting all the brand-new material.