Wasteland Gaming - Starfinder - January 26
SF Logo 
Every fourth Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Starfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. 
The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on January 26, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM

1-04: Cries from the Drift (1-4)     GM 

A missing Starfinder ship's distress signal would have gone unnoticed were it not for a passerby detecting it and selling the information to the Society. The PCs are to travel to the crippled starship, and once aboard, reach the bridge in order to piece together the tragic story of the vessel's lost crew. Only by unraveling the mysteries of the drifting starship can the PCs hope to uncover information critical to the Exo-Guardians future operations.

Content in Cries From the Drift also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Exo-Guardians faction.

Written by Joe Pasini.

Starfinder Society Scenario Tags: Faction (Exo-Guardians), Starship

Looking to run this adventure for new or veteran Starfinders for this date! Please sign up to reserve your spot!

Player 1: 
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4: 
Player 5: 
Player 6: 

WAITLIST

---

12:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Starfinder AP #1: Incident at Absalom Station (1 of 6)
Level 1-2** (Repeatable)

A Ship Without a Crew

When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station’s seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...

GM: 

Player 1:  Jon S
Player 2: 
Player 3: 
Player 4:
Player 5:
Player 6:

Wait List

--
* Campaign mode - 2nd level characters, built according to Starfinder Society build rules. If you have boons assigned to the character you are applying credit to, they may apply to the character you are playing in campaign mode.

** Level 1 pregenerated characters are available for this scenario.

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to David Lopez (davidsimonlopez @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Brienne and I already played this one. Sad
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
If I haven't already done that as Hawkbat, I'd be in for sure Sad
Hawkbat 2-1 (Android Soldier 7)
Eisenhorn (Ryphorian Mystic 4)
Yubbo Dah Haute (Vesk Operative 2)
I can't help but sense the unsatisfied demand here. (Nothing escapes this organizer!) Wink

Here's a solution from a couple of different angles:

Would anyone like to see AP 1 or AP 2 on this date, with AP 3 to follow along in February or March? I'm pretty sure I could keep any of these under eight hours in length, and could be planned such that they do not interfere with other major venue activities.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'd be willing to give it a shot. Got level 1s if needed for it.
Dead Suns AP or one of the mini APs?
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
Brie and I are down. We've only done Aeon Throne so far. We've got two level 4s, but would be happy to make new level 1s if the AP calls for it.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
I was thinking Dead Suns, since you were interested in jumping in later around AP #3, Jon.

I see a critical mass, so I'll mark it up here on the page when I get a chance.

Again, this doesn't change the primary plan for the date, i.e. the scenario table is a quorum of 'house' regulars with two or three empty seats for any other interested parties.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

FYI, Aeon Throne 1 is running at Titan Duluth on the last two Tuesday Evenings of January
See my gaming stuff at https://tmf.space
I've got everything but a soldier to play at level 1 or 2 (Mystic and Operative at 2). So I can fill in any gap needed.