Manuel's December PFS Game Day(Tuesday, Dec 18 from 6:30pm until 11pm)
For this  month, we're switching things up a bit.  Normally, this has been our Starfinder day at Manuel's, but, with interests shifting elsewhere, we're going to turn it into a non-traditional PFS day(in addition to our regular PFS day).  Our first endeavor will be tackling The Emerald Spire but, I wanted to give people a chance to create strong characters so, we're starting that in January...

For this day, we will have a regular PFS scenario, and cancel our regular PFS day for the month due to it's proximity to Christmas, as many of us will be out of town. In January, the third Tuesday will be Emerald Spire, the fourth Wednesday will continue to be our regular PFS day.  

#10-01  Oathbreakers Die  Levels 1-5  GM:  Travis
1.  Dan(probably a 2)
2.  Joe-TBD 1
3.  Aiden-TBD 1
4.  Abraham
5.  Josh

We play in the Eagle's Nest, which is to the left of the front door, back behind the theater curtains.  I hope to see you there!
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

I think I can make this gamenight so go ahead sign me up. I have a variety of PCs in tier.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Add me to the table.
Does anyone happen to have this flip-mats/map-packs you'd be able to bring? It'd save me a ton of time trying to draw everything
  • Seedy Tavern
  • Slum Quarter Alley
  • Thieves Guild
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
I'm pretty sure I have at least one of those, if not more.  I'll bring what I have
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

I think I have the first two
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
FYI, I’m bringing a level 1 tonight.