My Parents' Basement - December 12
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

Wednesday, December 12, 6:30-11:00

Table 1: 7-25 Orders from the Gate (5-9)
Ongoing unrest in Cheliax has strained the nation’s military resources, so when the Order of the Gate sensed an imminent disaster brewing in the Menador Mountains, it had to seek outside assistance. The Pathfinder Society has answered the call. After all, the same site the Hellknights identified is one of the ancient ruins the Society has long wanted to study. Can the PCs salvage the site’s historic wonders while also honoring their commitment to the Order of the Gate? Content in “Orders from the Gate” also contributes directly to the ongoing storyline of the Dark Archive faction. Written by Cole Kronewitter.
GM: Travis
1. Josh
2. Dan
3. Kerney
4. Henry - Meili Dao - Scaled Fist Monk 1, Swashbuckler 4, Devoted Muse 3
5. Jenn
6. Aenethia
Waitlist:

Table 2: will add if needed
GM: 
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
I'd be happy to GM - I can run pretty much anything even if I haven't played it yet, so feel free to schedule whatever will work best for the most number of people (especially if there are specific things that people who typically GM need to play)
Scenario's Played: PFS Tracker Profile
Add me to table 1.
I don't have a way of checking which scenarios work for Henry and Kerney, but some options for everyone else.

8-15: Hrethnar's Throne (Good 5-9, but very challenging)
8-14: To Seal the Shadow (Okay 1-5 with a very odd minigame)
8-08: Tyranny of the Winds, Part I (1-5, possibility to continue series in subsequent game days)
8-03: Captives of Toil (5-9, which I know nothing about)
Played all but 8-03 Captives of Toil. I'm only missing like 2 others from Season 8. I think Henry is good for almost any season 8. FYI I have a lot of gaps in seasons 6 and 7 and the second half of season 9.
Travis, I have an up-to-date pfs tracker.

https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/289354/report

pfstracker.net

Player number:

You can see everything I've played.
I can play any of those, though I'll admit season 8 is one of my least favorite seasons. It was the year of the Skill Check and that tends to be less fun to me than a more balanced game.
If we do 08-03 then Meili will be level 8. She's got 19 experience right now. She's going to be in 3 games at the Holiday Party so she should be at 22 by the MPB date.

On the upside, we got to see her fully functional last Friday and she works amazingly well for a non-standard un-uniform build.

She would be my character for 8-15 as well.

-----

For 8-14 and 8-08 I'd be running Mikal Bae, the king of explosions, a theater director known for his pyrotechnics, and everyone's favorite Evoker from Ustalav. He's level 4.

-----

Those are my only 2 characters aside from Gwyn.. Gwyn is level 16 though. So he's out. LOL.
(11-27-2018, 10:37 PM)Kerney Wrote: Played all but 8-03 Captives of Toil. I'm only missing like 2 others from  Season 8.  I think Henry is good for almost any season 8. FYI I have a lot of gaps in seasons 6 and 7 and the second half of season 9.

Unfortunately, basically all of Season 6/7 is out based on other people. Let's plan on running 8-03, unless we get people who don't have characters in range - in that case, we can reevaluate
I'm scheduled to play Captives of Toil this Saturday at the Xmas party so if you prefer, I'll schedule it for January and February and run it for y'all then. However, I can't make the December game at MPB, so if y'all want to just go ahead and play it then that's fine too. Another option that looks like it would work for y'all: 9-18 Scourge of Farheavens (1-5). Just let me know which you prefer.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198