Wasteland Gaming January 12, 2019 Game Day
gapfs 
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day featuring Pathfinder Society at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on January 12, 2019.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been authorized to participate in the Regional Support Program.  http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 362082

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM
9-10 — Signs in Senghor (1-5)    GM - Kerney

In the port of Senghor, it is taboo to even speak of the accursed ruin of Boali that sits on the other side of the bay, let alone to set foot in its rubble-strewn streets. Yet rumors have reached the Pathfinder Society that the Aspis Consortium has sent agents to search through this forbidden city. Although few people willingly travel to its shores, Boali is far from quiet. It falls to a small group Pathfinder agents to get the bottom of the Aspis plot without falling prey to the ruin's dangers. Can the PCs bring the Consortiums' true motives to light?

Contents in Signs in Senghor also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Exchange faction.

Written by Kris Leonard.

1.   Meghan - Skald 5
2.   Brienne - Ninja 4/Oracle 1
3.  Lee - Alc 3
4.  Patricia - Rog 1/ Swb 1
5.  Dan - TBD
6. Leo

WAITLIST

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM

9-19 - Clash in the Kaimuko Wood (5-9)    GM - Perry

On a recent foray into Kwanlai, the Pathfinder Society learned that a conniving being from the Abyss has been targeting righteous communities on the border between the tengu nation and Tianjing to the south. In light of these discoveries, Venture–Captain Amara Li has asked the PCs to lead a company of tengu soldiers to a fort near the northern border of Tianjing to lend aid and provide information. When the PCs arrive at the fort, it quickly becomes apparent that all is not well. As blight and corruption creep out from Kaimuko Wood toward the fort, it falls to the PCs to rally their allies and lead the charge.

Contents in Clash in Kaimuko Wood also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Silver Crusade faction.

Written by Jerall Toi.

1.  Meghan - Summoner 6 or 7
2.  Brienne - Warpriest 5/Ranger 2
3. Lee - Options
4.   Patricia - Alc 7
5.  Dan - Dandy 8
6. Mike R

WAITLIST
7. Leo

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgfrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Meghan and Brienne for both!

Morning:
Meghan - Skald 5
Brienne - Ninja 4/Oracle 1

Evening:
Meghan - Summoner 6 or 7 (not sure what she'll be by January)
Brienne - Warpriest 5/Ranger 2
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)
Please add Patricia and me to both games.  For Signs in Senghor, Patricia will play her Rogue1/Swash1 and I will play my Alchemist 3.  For Clash in the Kaimuko Wood, Patricia will play her Alchemist 7 and I have lots of options.  Thanks!
Sign me up for both... the first slot will be TBD, the second will be a Dandy 8
Need To Play:
7-23, 7-24, 7-25, 7-26, 7-28, 7-29

Retired Venture Captain
Retired Venture Lieutenant
Manuel's Tavern Liaison

PFS #746

Please put me down for both scenarios for this Saturday.

I'll update my post shortly with the characters I plan to play for this event.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Put me on the wait list for the second slot.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I will run signs.
I can't do the first one again.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
(12-04-2018, 06:56 AM)Tarrintino Wrote: Please put me down for both scenarios for this Saturday.

I'll update my post shortly with the characters I plan to play for this event.

Tarrintino

Unfortunately, due to an unforeseen change to my schedule, I'm going to have to bow out of this game on January 12th.

I look forward to gaming with you all again in the near future.

Tarrintino
Registered on PFS Tracker
Pathfinder Society #9409
Please add Leo to both games.  I am not sure what he will be playing.  Thanks.