HobbyTown USA June 24, 2017 - Start of Adventure!
Also to note: this will be a Regional Support Event, meaning we will have boons!
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Nice. Btw, For anyone deciding what to play my Oracle is not a healer beyond CLW.
Chadwick is a Duel-Cursed Lunar Oracle with a small bear animal companion. He is good at Diplomacy and UMD. And at level 1 he has an initiative modifier of -2.
I haven't filled out his first chronicle yet so I can bring a wand of CLW or a wand of Bless. (Stacks with Inspire Courage for attack rolls.)
That's right, your Oracle is not newly-minted. Of course, it is always good to have a wand of CLW. Smile

Will
(06-09-2017, 01:53 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: Nice. Btw, For anyone deciding what to play my Oracle is not a healer beyond CLW.
Chadwick is a Duel-Cursed Lunar Oracle with a small bear animal companion. He is good at Diplomacy and UMD. And at level 1 he has an initiative modifier of -2.
I haven't filled out his first chronicle yet so I can bring a wand of CLW or a wand of Bless. (Stacks with Inspire Courage for attack rolls.)
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Actually put me down as level 2.
Please add me to the wait list. I have several level 1 characters to bring.
Hunter 2 for me
BTW, for those of you bringing brand-new 1st-levels, you can choose to be part of the Society before starting the module, or from the location of the module to be recruited into the Society at the end. Please let me know what you want to do.

Will

Also, if we get a longer wait list, I will see if we can't get a second GM to run a second table of this, because we have boons!

Also, this event is during the Free RPG Day period so attendees will get... wait for it... ANOTHER BOON!

Will
My niece's 1st birthday party just got moved from Friday to Saturday. Im going to have to bow out.

Best of luck to those who are still in it.
Please add me to the waitlist.

Curtis - Rogue 2
Please add me to the waitlist.

Curtis - Rogue 2