HobbyTown USA March 31, 2018 - Heaven Sent
At HobbyTown USA, we host tables of Pathfinder Society on the last Saturday of the month. Here is the line-up for March 31, 2018:

Slot 1 - 11:00 AM - 3:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario: Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-06: The Shores of Heaven (1-5)
GM: Will
Players: 
  1. Josh W - Oracle 1 or Inquisitor 1
  2. Russ - ? ?
  3. Tarrantino - ? ?
  4. Steve P - ? ?
  5. ? - ? ?
  6. ? - ? ?

Wait List:

Slot 2 - 4:00 PM - 8:30 PM

Table 1

Scenario:  Pathfinder Society Scenario #9-12: Shrine of the Sacred Tempest (1-5)
GM: Will
Players: 
  1. Josh W - Oracle 1 or Inquisitor 1
  2. Russ - ? ?
  3. Tarrantino - ? ?
  4. Katherine - ? ?
  5. Charles - Brawler 5
  6. Steve P - ? ?

Wait List:

Please Note:
If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these scenarios, please respond below saying which scenario you want to play, your name, your character class, and your level. You don't need to reserve a slot, but it will guarantee you a spot to play. As our game days grow, it is becoming increasingly important to sign up ahead of time. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we may be able to increase the number of tables being run.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to post below or send me a forum message!

HobbyTown USA
840 Ernest W Barrett Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30144

Event Code 42520
Depending on how Starfinder in Febroary runs, we may add a SFS table as well.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Will have you played both of those modules?
"The cat is eating the mini"
https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/157677/
(02-12-2018, 07:06 PM)Jon Wrote: Will have you played both of those modules?

Yep! I will probably run them if we don't have SFS.

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)
Gm Heaven
Play 9-12
(02-12-2018, 07:06 PM)Jon Wrote: Will have you played both of those modules?

Yes, I have. I was planning on running both, but will definitely run the second slot.

Will
As far as I know I can do both, unchained rogue 1
Sign me up for both scenarios please. Will either bring An Oracle 1 or Inquisitor 1
I've done both of those, but not 9-00, 9-01, or 9-11.
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309
I will play both