Wasteland Gaming (WLG) October 14, 2017 Game Day
Every second Saturday of the month, we will be hosting an Organized Play Game Day at The Wasteland Games store in Duluth. The store is located at: 3700 Satellite Blvd, Suite 7B, Duluth GA 30096. Phone number is 770-921-5511.

This month the game day will occur on October 14, 2017.

Location Bonus: For every $10 spent at the store, you can either get a reroll (max one per scenario) or +1 on an existing reroll.

This event has been sanctioned under the Paizo Regional Support Program.  Details of the RSP are outlined on the Paizo Organized Play policies page:

http://paizo.com/organizedplay/policies

Event Code: 71308

12:30 PM – 5:30 PM

8-16: House of Harmonious Wisdom (1-5)    GM - Kerney

A series of five Quests designed for levels 1-5.

Mighty Lung Wa once controlled much of Tian Xia, but the empire crumbled a century ago. Three Successor States have squabbled for dominance ever since, each insisting that it alone is the rightful inheritor of Lung Wa's glory. In the shadow of these mighty nations, the humble land of Shokuro has sought the means to discourage its neighbors' territorial ambitions and earn their respect. When a retired hero learns of a lost, legendary palace that might protect relics of the old empire, she calls on the Pathfinder Society for assistance finding the fabled site. The PCs must travel to each of the Successor States in search of clues to uncover the palace and the treasures within.

House of Harmonious Wisdom includes five 1-hour adventures that take the PCs across central Tian Xia in search of imperial treasures and forgotten secrets. The series includes a beginning adventure and a finale, but players can experience the other parts in any order.

Written by Katherine Cross, Sarah Hood, Jason Owen Black, and Christopher Rowe.

1. Peter - Options
2. Mike R - Options
3. Jeff - Brb 1
4. Tim D - Options

6:30 PM – 11:30 PM
8-14: To Seal the Shadow (1-5)   GM - Perry

To most, Mount Shibotai's devastating eruption was a footnote in Tian history. To the shadow-bound wayangs who settled the jagged crater in Minata, the volcano was the reason they inhabited Golarion at all. In their de facto capitol Inahiyi, the wayangs host an annual festival to commemorate the catastrophe that brought them into this world and forced them to ally with their neighbors against a common threat. On especially auspicious anniversaries, the wayangs invite foreigners to contribute to the ceremony, and the Pathfinder Society has negotiated the privilege of having its agents observe the sacred ceremonies as these outside participants. This is no mere anthropological opportunity, though, and the PCs may be all that stands between their world and an unspeakable evil.

Written by Jason Keeley.

1. Peter - Options
2. Mike R - Options
3. Jack D - Investibuckler 3
4.  Jeff - Brb 1
5. Caleb W

If you would like to reserve a slot for this game, please respond by noting:

Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

Due to the scarcity of GMs, you MUST reserve a slot in order to play. With ample warning (such as signing up at least three days before the event), we can often increase the number of tables being run. 

If you have any questions, please either post below or send a forum message to Perry Frix (pgrix @ gmail . com).
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

Put me down to play both sessions, though I'm not yet 100% sure I can make this gameday. I *might* be able to GM 8-16, but I'm hesitant to commit until I know for sure whether or not I can make this day. If I end up playing it (rather than GM-ing), I can only play it as a level 1 character because I've already played it once with a level 2. (For those not aware, 8-16 is an evergreen, but only for level 1 characters; it can also be played once with a character in the 2-5 range; the same guidelines apply to GMs applying credit).

For 8-14, I have multiple level 2 options, or a level 5 warpriest.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Sign me up for both slots
Peter Chen
Please put me down for both sessions. I'll have a 1st lvl archer or druid for House and have 5 options for Shadow.  Thanks!
Please drop me from both sessions. Real world intrudes.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

Put me in for both slots. Probably will play a new L1 for 8-16, maybe my Swashbuckler1/Investigator2 for 8-14.
Jeff, Barbarian 1, both slots.
Unless House is an Evergreen adventure, I'll have to drop it.  Played it already.   Sad
(10-01-2017, 12:08 PM)Mike R Wrote: Unless House is an Evergreen adventure, I'll have to drop it.  Played it already.   Sad

House is evergreen for *level 1* only - that is, you can play it as many times as you like with level 1 characters - and also once, and only once, with a character who is level 2-5. Somewhere - can't find the source at the moment - John Compton has confirmed this online.

(10-01-2017, 03:12 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 12:08 PM)Mike R Wrote: Unless House is an Evergreen adventure, I'll have to drop it.  Played it already.   Sad

House is evergreen for *level 1* only - that is, you can play it as many times as you like with level 1 characters - and also once, and only once, with a character who is level 2-5. Somewhere - can't find the source at the moment - John Compton has confirmed this online.

Excellent.  I do remember hearing that now that you mention it.  I played it as a level 1 character, so I'm still good.  Thanks!
My PFS Scenariotracker data  

PFS # 235309