Dragon Star Game Day: September 24th 12-5pm
Pending strong objection, I'm going to pull the low table at this time.  Sorry about that, 3 is our minimum number of players...

I will be scheduling Oct. 8th with another dip into Starfinder soon!
Hey Jim, we just had a game cancel out here so I'd be available to play on that lower table if it makes a legal table for those who had signed up.

Alternatively, I'd be open to running either the Starfinder Quest Pack or the Level 4 Pregen Special, Claim to Salvation, got em both prepped and ready to go!
(09-23-2017, 06:53 AM)MATTHEW.J.HUDSON Wrote: Hey Jim, we just had a game cancel out here so I'd be available to play on that lower table if it makes a legal table for those who had signed up.

Alternatively, I'd be open to running either the Starfinder Quest Pack or the Level 4 Pregen Special, Claim to Salvation, got em both prepped and ready to go!

Hey I really appreciate it.  we only had one player so the chances are pretty slim...  How bout I put you up to run the quests and we see if anyone else wants in?  We can make the call before you drive in, certainly.
Sounds good, I know it's last minute so if there isn't enough signups to guarantee a game it'll just save me a trip :-)
(09-23-2017, 11:23 AM)MATTHEW.J.HUDSON Wrote: Sounds good, I know it's last minute so if there isn't enough signups to guarantee a game it'll just save me a trip :-)

Looks like we're not gonna make this one.  Thanks for the offer tho.  We'll catch you next time...
Rgr, no problem!