Introduce Yourself!!!!
(05-29-2017, 09:41 PM)oswiniarty Wrote: hey y'all!
i'm miranda, i live in marietta, and i had a wild time playing pathfinder on sunday of momocon!
sunday was my first time playing pathfinder, but i've been playing d&d 3.5 & 5e since september!
im definitely going to be looking for some more games this week though. my need to play tabletop is insatiable.

Hi Miranda.  We have a pretty strong presence at Gigabites in Marietta and Hobbytown in Kennesaw, plus just about
everywhere else too.

Take a look at the calendar and ask if you have any questions.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/
(05-29-2017, 09:41 PM)oswiniarty Wrote: hey y'all!
i'm miranda, i live in marietta, and i had a wild time playing pathfinder on sunday of momocon!
sunday was my first time playing pathfinder, but i've been playing d&d 3.5 & 5e since september!
im definitely going to be looking for some more games this week though. my need to play tabletop is insatiable.

MomoCon was a great event ! also played my first official game of PFS on.Sunday as well , was at a table for ab.hour adventure around 1pm. game was a blast. anywho welcome.

@TheMaskedFerret totally, kids change your world but in an amazing way a total true treasure! i play with mine when we get a chance they love RPGs and I enjoy playing with them , though usually they want to kill everyone and everything but it still brings them joy!

(05-29-2017, 11:17 PM)Andrew Roberts Wrote: Welcome to players new and old!

For the newer ones, going to repost this link below to help get ya started!

I've written a guide helping new players understanding PFS and organized play. Click this paragraph to be linked to that!

this guide has been real helpful !! thank you for posting it and compiling it all.
Hello all, I'm Kyle, I live in Athens and I am new to pen and paper RPG, but I've played around with the beginner's box and I'm listening to The Glass Cannon Podcast, so I know more than zero. I'd like to get involved with PFS, not so much because I'm crazy about organized gameplay, but because I don't really know anyone else into pathfinder.
I'm Spencer, and most of you may know me as some one who has to work during most times we play.
I'm one of the many two star gm's, and hopefully one day i can make three stars.
Greetings new board!

This is Zach Hall from over in Birmingham. I have played/run PFS with many of you good folks, often high-tier. You may remember my dwarf barbarian Estragon, or my halfling cavalier Grayson (and warpig Ozzy!).

PFS# 4051, 5-star GM, ran pretty much everything up to season 6, and most of the specials, but much less activity in Seasons 7 and 8 due to RL things. Getting back into the swing of things now, though.

I look forward to seeing lots of you at GenCon and DragonCon.
Hello all! My name is Ben. I am a Georgia native who was stationed in San Diego for some years before being transferred back out here!

Currently, I am living in Albany with my wife, and it's sort of a dry area around here. I'm trying to find a place I can go to game without having tondrive for 8 hours to do it.

I have been playing Pathfinder since around 2011ish, and have recently been getting into the hype for Starfinder. I am hoping someone, somewhere does Starfinder society.

That said, I typically GM in my groups, and have GMed for Pathfinder Society before, so I would not be averse to doing it again if there's people in the Albany area who wish to play!

I'm also looking for people to play in a non-sfs Starfinder game that I can host at my house, if anyone is near enough to be willing to drive here!

For now, I'll lurk a bit and see if I can't make the drive to one of your weekend games. Here's hoping I get to see you guys soon!
Hi, I'm Mike. Just moved here today. Been a gamer most of my 50 years. Went to my first Gen Con (in my hometown no less) about 40 years ago. Yeah, that long.

I'm mostly into strategy board games and Pathfinder. I do play 5e, but Pathfinder is a better fit for me. Been playing PFS non-stop for about a year now. Just missed DragonCon. Ugh. I'm also unsure what venues would be best for me. I'm downtown where the 75 and 85 split (I know there is a name for that!).
Hi Mike, welcome! Lots of venues to play PFS around town. There are two sessions tomorrow at Gigabites in Marietta, probably not too far from where you are. You can see details and sign up at: http://gapfs.org/forum/showthread.php?tid=166

You can also see other games listed on the calendar.
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198
Howdy, I'm Matt. I started playing RPGs with the ICE Rolemaster system some time back in the past. Since then, I really dig the Pathfinder system and fell in deep like with Starfinder at D*Con! I'm interested in playing with Society members in either system in the central Atlanta area.

Thanks y'all.
Hi!  I'm David Blum living in Athens, GA and have been role playing for a few years now, but wanted to try Pathfinder.  I plan on joining some games at DSH soon and I look forward to meeting everyone.