Athens After Dark - Starfinder - September 12, 2017 (6:30pm-11:30pm)
SF Logo 
Athens After Dark is taking protein pills and putting our helmets on at Little Kings, a great downtown venue. Because the stars are much easier to find at night, we will be running a table of smokin' new Starfinder gaming system for this evening's event.

We intend to run one PFS or SFS session (possibly with multiple tables) - usually on the 2nd and 4th Tuesdays of each month at Little Kings Shuffle Club from 6:30pm-11:30pm.  Little Kings has been a very gracious host for more than 3 years running, so please show them your patronage.

Little Kings Shuffle Club
223 W Hancock Ave
Athens, GA ‎30603

Buy drinks, responsibly, from the bar or display your genuine Paizo/Starfinder swag and get a re-roll.

For September 12, 2017 we offer the second scenario from the inaugural Season of Starfinder for levels 1-4:

Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Scenario #1-02: Fugitive on the Red Planet  (1st-4th)  GM: Jim
Players:
1. Eric - ? ?

2. Douglas - ? 1
3. Kyle - Operative 1
4. David S. - Solarian 1
5. Jason - ? 1

6. Dorian - Technomancer 1
7. Adam - ? 1

Those new to the Starfinder Society are free to bring a character made under the SFS rules or to simply come and play one of the pre-generated characters that we will have at the event.   

If you would like to participate, please reply to this post with: your name, the scenario you would like to play, your character class, and your level (color commentary is also encouraged).  Walk-ins are welcome and we will always do our best to accommodate, but if you reserve a slot you will be guaranteed a spot to play.

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
In with something
Pregen something appropriate
Dorian
Pregen Technomancer 1
Adam
any pregen
I'm in! Operative please Smile
Put me down for solarian 1
VL Athens, GA
davidshaw73@gmail.com
Please add me to the wait list with a level 1 something. Thanks!

-Jason
Won't be there due to weather
-dorian & adam
Since the weather won't be as bad as predicted me and Adam would still like to go if possible, if there aren't any spots available should we just show up? Or do we have to be on the list to play