HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels!
(12-04-2018, 01:50 PM)Barbaris Wrote: Also is Pcgen allowed, or just traditional character sheets?

Society play games (the ones we do through PFS) require character creation to be done a specific way, and for characters to start at Level 1.  On the Starfinder side (I believe it works the same for Pathfinder, so someone who's played PFS may want to jump in if I'm incorrect in my thinking), you get 1 XP for each scenario you finish, and level on every 3rd XP you receive.  If you don't have a PFS member ID number (obtained from the official Paizo organized play website, here https://paizo.com/organizedplay), you will need one to track your character progress, and this permits your character to be played at any venue where an official PFS game is run.  If you don't have a character in the tier that is being run, there are Iconic pregenerated characters available for use that you would play in the scenario and then apply the credit you receive to your character.  You'll also want to review the PFS manual at the Organized Play site (see above) for the system, as it contains the specific information you will need for character creation and organized play.

As far as character creation software / applications, as long as the character creation follows the rules of the organized play society, any software is permitted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: HobbyTown USA December 29, 2018 - Emerald Spire Upper Levels! - by LokiTheWanderer - 12-04-2018, 02:06 PM