The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Inquisitor of Desna - Should I...?
I am thinking about making an Inquisitor of Desna.  

I'm running into a few questions/complications in my design, and would love some opinions.

I'd like to go 2-handed power attacking melee monster, what's the best way to pick up a proficiency in the needed weapon - just a straight feat "tax" or are there any other tricks people might recommendd?  I'm not a fan of Desna's weapon (star knife) for the concept i'm envisioning.

I really like the looks of both the Liberation and Travel Domains, as well as the "Channeling Scourge" feat.  Is taking 1 level of cleric early a trap?  The reduced BAB and getting to Bane one level later feels like a heavy penalty to pay.  Some of this concept originally came from an undead heavy AP that I went a different way with.

Any race and stat advice?  I understand that Wisdom is really secondary based on the concept I have and the nature of their spell progression.

Also, any advice regarding the "Sanctified Slayer" archetype?  I'm leaning towards that but would like to hear people's opinion on Study&Sneak vs. Judgments.  For example it seems like I can use "Study" far more often than "Judgement" at lower levels and the overall damage output seems a little higher.

Any other tips for a new Inquisitor player?

Messages In This Thread
Inquisitor of Desna - Should I...? - by Syrinx - 05-17-2017, 01:56 PM