Giga-Bites March 17th 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS?
(03-03-2018, 11:17 AM)pgfrix Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 10:39 AM)liamfisher Wrote: Play test with pregens to avoid muddying characters?

Hey - no pressure, but Liam has homed exactly in on why it's basically off the books.  I'm happy to log contact info (and, of course, super interested in general PC type and player mindset), but don't count on ever seeing a chronicle.  There's *a lot* of impediments, and no easy path up that mountain.  Pregens 'work' in so much as they're the party line, but not even Thursty will try to claim the current product line is written to support a table of five Obozayas.

Again, I'm also perfectly happy just running a PFS core, but I'd appreciate it if someone could make that decision for me by about T-1 week.

I think the concern there is that folks think you are running an approved SFS scenario for legal table credit.

Hence why I suggested using pregens or at least making sure people know that it is a test and to not make any
permanent expenditures on their characters.

Also, if you don't want six Obozayas, only bring one sheet, just like they do for the pregen special. 

I like the idea of play testing stuff locally, it sounds fun and I would dig into it if I wasn't running the AP table.
Yeah, yeah, here's my list:  https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/43407/

Messages In This Thread
RE: Giga-Bites March 17th 2018 Game Day - SFS! and PFS? - by liamfisher - 03-08-2018, 12:42 PM