Path forward for Atlanta
All,

As of the RVC meeting last night, there has been a clarification I feel I should share with all of you.

When it comes to public events that are advertised on any OP outlet (these Forums, our Discord, the Facebook group / page, the group Warhorn page, or any other avenue associated with Paizo Organized Play), the VOs, GMs and players are not permitted to make any rules above what the venue requires.  

Private events, even if held at a public venue, do permit us to make our own rules, but, doing so makes it essentially a home game and ineligible for the Retail Incentive Program or Regional Support Program.  Private events must use their own non-RSP tied event number for reporting on Paizo's website (even if it is held at a retail establishment where we would otherwise host both the RIP and RSP qualified events), however, they cannot be actively recruited using any OP outlet (as listed above) nor can any VO recruiting for these games use any OP material or their VO titles to do so.

As always, feel free to reach out to me, Doug, or OP Management if you have questions or concerns.

Joel

Messages In This Thread
Path forward for Atlanta - by LokiTheWanderer - 04-13-2021, 08:20 AM
RE: Path forward for Atlanta - by LokiTheWanderer - 04-13-2021, 02:09 PM
RE: Path forward for Atlanta - by LokiTheWanderer - 04-18-2021, 03:01 PM