The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Tell us about your first SFS character.
You only get so many firsts in life. Talk about what your -701 will be.

I'll start.

Obozaya will be a Kasatha soldier. During his Tempering he was approached by Luwazi Elsebo with an offer of adventure, travel to strange new worlds, and meet new and interesting people. Though considering that most of the people Obozaya have met so far are the unsavory sort there is a good chance those meetings will go poorly.

Obozaya is quite strong and does well in melee combat. But he has an unnatural fascination with big weapons and big explosions which will no doubt grow over time. Having never felt comfortable speaking with others he has hired Mr. Noname to travel with him to sooth ruffled nerves or to help him convince people to give him things Luwazi needs without resorting to violence if possible.

Obozaya is a Bombard Soldier with 18 Str and 14 Dex. He uses a tactical pike and a light reaction cannon. Plus the occasional entangling grenade. His basic iridishell armor makes him very tanky for his level and he will be wearing it for several levels. He'll be picking up basic feats like versatile focus and improved initiative at low levels, The step up and strike feats at midlevel, and defensive feats such as Enhanced Resistance (Kenetic) and Extra Resolve.

Mr. Noname is a hireling trained in Bluff, Diplomacy, and Intimidate. He's not very good at it yet but he will get better pretty fast. By 3rd level he should have a total of +7 to all of them. If I feel I can spare the fame I may get a second hireling with set 3 or set 4 skills.

They can't help during combat so I'm not sure how many players will get them.

Messages In This Thread
Tell us about your first SFS character. - by Edward McGee - 08-23-2017, 10:19 PM