The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

home game in dunwoody - very off-topic
Good Day,

I am running a once a month game, that has lost some players to a fellowship out of state - we actually had to stop playing the previous game because the player lack was an issue.  Now we are using a modified Witch Hunter (2nd ed) rules for 2025 American - a Special Investigation Marshals - sort of a cross between Supernatural , Thomas Carnacki (presently they don't know about this part), and X-Files - not FBI though - U.S. Marshals (you think tracking and transporting normal criminals is bad)  - right now the players have turn the game a little on its head - they have all created native american based characters - one with tribal police background, one with fish and wildlife undercover background, and one heriditary witch Hunter background.  

If you are interesting let me know here - i've got a link coming to replies -  the campaign has gone across all sorts of games - we are always playing something (we'lve dione Dresden - were playing a version of Masqye of the Red Death using current D20 rules, did a Firefly universe game,e tc.)

Thank you for the space, your time and any consideration

Dennis Waltman

Messages In This Thread
home game in dunwoody - very off-topic - by pdwaltman - 07-07-2019, 02:15 PM