The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

My Parents' Basement - June 12
My Parents' Basement is a combination restaurant, bar and comic book store. Games, food, beer and comics - what more could you need? By the way, they have a lot of beers on tap. The Pathfinder Society meets at My Parents' Basement on the second Wednesday of every month.

CANCELLED --- Wednesday, June 12, 6:30-11:00 --- CANCELLED

Table 1: 9-20 Fury of the Final Blade (7-11)
Liberty's Edge faction leader Colson Maldris was so certain that Andoran's elites were ruining the country that he took drastic action, allying with the Gray Gardeners in a plot to kidnap several of them and bring them to Galt. Though the Gardeners promised Maldris that they would grant these individuals a fair trial and carry out any executions without the use of their infamous soul-trapping Final Blades, their word was not to be trusted. Now all of Maldris's kidnapping victims are scheduled to face the guillotine. Maldris has sent a desperate plea for help to the Pathfinder Society, hoping for aid in freeing his victims from this terrible fate. However, Maldris's efforts to lay the groundwork for a rescue plot have seen him captured as an enemy of the revolution. Not only does it fall to the PCs to prevent an international incident, but the fate of this faction's leader also lies in their hands. Contents in Fury of the Final Blade also contribute directly to the ongoing storyline of the Liberty's Edge faction. Written by Lyz Liddell.

GM: Abraham
1. Travis
2. Josh
Waitlist:

Please sign up by replying to this thread. You can also reply with requests for this night's scenario or something you'd like to play in the future. I try to choose scenarios based on what our players have played and/or need to play so keeping your signatures updated is a good way to let me know what you want to play. Even better, if you use pfstracker.net to track what you've played, please tell me your username there so I can easily filter to find which scenarios are unplayed by the largest group of our players.

Abraham Z (that's me) is your store liaison. If you have questions, concerns or comments, please feel free to contact me in person, by private message or in this forum thread.

My Parents' Basement is at 22 N Avondale Rd, Avondale Estates, GA 30002.

GMs: event code is #152629
An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/100198/report

PFS ID: 100198

Messages In This Thread
My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Abraham Z - 06-04-2019, 02:43 PM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Abraham Z - 06-04-2019, 02:45 PM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Josh S. - 06-04-2019, 04:32 PM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Abraham Z - 06-04-2019, 09:43 PM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by aenaithia - 06-05-2019, 04:10 PM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Abraham Z - 06-05-2019, 06:29 PM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Abraham Z - 06-10-2019, 02:03 AM
RE: My Parents' Basement - June 12 - by Abraham Z - 06-10-2019, 08:08 PM