The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Scheduling for the Future - (Requests Here.)
Hello friends. I am putting up this thread for two reasons. So that people may make requests to me for what scenarios they'd like to see at Wasteland, and also so that I can say which ones I would like to play, if possible so that I might find someone to GM them for me.

Regarding that second bit... I would really like to play 2 7-11 scenarios from Season 6. 6-13 and 6-20. 6-20 in particular is of interest to me. So, if there is enough interest in either of those scenarios, and if someone would be okay running them for me, then at some point I will schedule them. 

And please. direct all scenario or module requests here so that I might have an easier time planning ahead. Also, if ya'll could make your pfs tracker data available, if you have it, that'd be really handy too. I only have Mike R. and Abraham's so far to look at.

Messages In This Thread
Scheduling for the Future - (Requests Here.) - by BrienneofDarth - 05-10-2019, 10:12 PM