The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

DragonCon 2019 Offering Suggestions?
Okay, as part of planning for DragonCon 2019, I am finding that we might have some bandwidth for a couple or so older scenarios. Yes, we will be covering the GenCon releases, but I suspect that those offerings will appeal to a smaller audience than a regular set of GenCon offerings. Thus, the community has an opportunity to request some oldies but goodies to be on the schedule. I have the following provisions, however:

1) We are not looking at low level play this year for PFS 1. Therefore, absolutlely no suggestions for 1-5 scenarios. I am hesitant about 3-7 scenarios also, but someone has made a request on a separate thread about running all the Bonekeep scenarios, so that might be an exception. 5-9 and 7-11 scenarios, however, are fair game.

2) No 12-15 scenarios. We will have plenty of seeker content available.

3) Aside from possibly Bonekeep, no series of scenarios. I might have space for two or three, but scheduling a series is a bit more difficult.

We may also have some bandwidth for SFS content, but given we are going to h ave all of the current S2 scenarios being offered, the space availability for extra SFS is narrower.

Thanks,

Will
Some of my PCs: Valderon (Gunslinger 9), Ashelak the Tinkerer (Alchemist 13), Lord Ramone Dour (Unchained Rogue 12), Eagle Knight Grognard Drumm (Bard 10 / Barbarian 1)

Messages In This Thread
DragonCon 2019 Offering Suggestions? - by Will Dover - 04-23-2019, 10:06 AM