MomoCon 2017, Atlanta, May 25th-28th
Someone on the MomoCon Facebook thread talked about a parking issue where you can't enter-and-exit during the 4 day period.

So, I just called ParkMobile about this because I would have cancelled my ticket if I couldn't get In-and-Out at all. They said the In-and-Out privileges associated with the 4 day pass is that you can enter and exit "once per day."

My next question I asked was "Well, what if I leave leave at 1 AM some nights and leave before midnight at other nights." He asked his manager and the manager said that the as long as it's an exit scan it shouldn't matter too much. So it looks like the main rule is that you can only *enter* the parking day once/day.

Just wanted to pass along that information for those considering buying their GWCC ticket (or already have) through ParkMobile.

Another thing I would be aware of. If you purchased individual tickets for each day for the Red Deck, I would take a look at them again. I had to cancel my individual tickets because they actually changed the ticket times without warning where it would no longer work for me, so I now have the 4-day overnight pass.

Messages In This Thread
RE: MomoCon 2017, Atlanta, May 25th-28th - by Andrew Roberts - 05-17-2017, 11:00 AM