The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Elizabeth- more fighter or more rogue?
Elizabeth is my Fighter 6/Rogue 2. I can only expect her to get a few more levels in her career, so I'm debating what I'd like to take at level 10. I am leaning toward rogue. Her will saves are not great, and Rogue 3 would give her +1 will. Her BAB will still go up, and at Rogue 3 her sneak attack will go up to 2d6. She does a lot of flanking, so that extra d6 will get a good deal of use. Would love some pro/cons from more experienced players. She is my highest level character and is likely who I would be doing any kind of endgame stuff with. 

Note: If you've played with Elizabeth before and have a non-fighter or rogue suggestion, please feel free to share! Only looking for more off-the-wall suggestions from folks who at least kind-of know the character.
My PFS Tracker
---
PFS: Elizabeth (Fighter 9/Rogue 3), Samantha (Unchained Summoner 8), Vigdís (Skald 8), Zahir (Paladin 1), Varrash (Magus 1)
SFS: Frzska (Technomancer 7), Shady Sadie (Operative 4), Vasha (Solarian 1)

Messages In This Thread
Elizabeth- more fighter or more rogue? - by aenaithia - 12-10-2018, 12:31 PM