Hobby Town USA--February 22, High tier fun 2
(02-09-2020, 10:29 AM)Mike R Wrote: The highest level character I have is a 12th lvl psychic.  Would I survive?

High level play can be rough.  However, very little is permanent; even death can be fixed with a spell.   I will be bringing Grandpa, a lore oracle that does not do too much damage, but designed to withstand most things, so he can fix everyone at the end of the day.  Without looking at your character, I cannot truly estimate your survivability, but I would not worry about AC or hit points, how are your saving throws.  A bad saving throw can get you killed, but more likely, a failed saving throw will often take you out of the fight, which and be frustrating.  For example, Tigger, who is a 12 hit die creature, was turned to stone a few adventures back.  He got better, but he was out of the fight.  I am reasonably certain that you character will be alive at the end of the adventure, but you may feel out classed since everyone else will have 130,000+ gold pieces of magic equipment on you.  But perhaps the best way to look at that is you will get out-of-tier gold maximizing your return on your risk! I will also point out other high tier opportunities - I am running two Seeker Level modules at Wasteland, hopefully on March 14th.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hobby Town USA--February 29, High tier fun 2 - by Lee3 - 02-10-2020, 11:10 AM