1/14 - The First Mandate
On the second Sunday of the month, we will be hosting an SFS  Game at the Heroic Gaming store in Roswell, Georgia. Heroic Gaming is a kid-friendly, family-oriented gaming space.

The store is located at:
4651 Woodstock Road, Suite 205, Roswell GA 30075.

The store's phone number is 770-709-4376.

This month the game day will occur on 1/14. This event is cross-posted on Meet Up at: ( TBD )
and also cross-posted on Facebook at ( TBD )

If you would like to reserve a slot for one of these games, please respond by noting:

Scenario you want to play
Real Name
Character Class
Character Level

If you have any questions, please either post below or email Luke Mc (huntsfromshadow @ gmail . com).

Starfinder
Event Code: 193,199
Slot Time: 1 pm to 6 PM
Scenario: 1-05: The First Mandate

With a new generation of Starfinders already accomplishing great deeds within the Pact Worlds and beyond, First Seeker Luwazi Elsebo is ready to announce the Starfinder Society's next initiative that will define her tenure. The PCs attend a gathering at the Lorespire Complex to socialize with several visiting dignitaries, each instrumental in the Society's survival following the Scoured Stars Incident. Nothing is as it seems, though, and when Radaszam, leader of the Acquisitives faction, uncovers a plot against the First Seeker, the PCs need to step in and ensure the Society's public event doesn't end in disaster!

Content in The First Mandate also contributes to the ongoing goals of the Acquisitives and Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsebo) factions. Content in this scenario also contributes to the ongoing Year of Scoured Stars storyline

GMs: TBD

Note: Tables are not set the names are grouped and alphabetized for tracking purposes. Specific tables will be set on the day.

* Bailey I. (Meetup)
* Chuck C. (Facebook)
* Tony B. (Facebook)
* Keith W. (Facebook)
* Jonathan S. (Facebook)
* Sam R. (Facebook)

* Perry F (GaPFS Forums)
* Adam R (Facebook)
* Jez (GaPFS)
* Derrel W (Facebook)
* Open
* Open
My Scenario List is at PFS Tracker
PFS #48026
I've officially been drafted for GMing at Holiday Party, so Doctor Zee (Envoy 2) will be at this event to absolutely blow minds with true science facts.
Wasteland Gaming Liaison

An updated list of what I've played and GM-ed is at: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/1964/report

I'm in! I've a friendly android with a big gun and an interest in getting you anywhere fast.

Edited to add:
Jez, playing Sweet Mica-42
Level 4 android soldier
Really interested in The First Mandate.