QAD - May 6, 2020 (7:00-10:00pm) - Quest 2
PF2 Glyph 
Quests After Dark is quarantastic on Wednesday, May 6th at 7:00pm

We intend to run one PFS2 Quest per session (possibly with multiple tables) - each Wednesday evening from 7:00pm to 10:00pm.

For May 6th, 2020, we offer the second Pathfinder Society Second Edition Quest, Level 1 Pregenerated Characters will be provided. 

Pathfinder Society, Second Edition, Quest #2: Unforgiving Fire (Level 1)  GM: Tiffany H.
Scenario Tags: None None

Players:
1. Eric
2. Caleb
3. Douglas
4. Jim
5. Jack D.
6. Meg D.

If you would like to participate, here's what you will need: 
     Headset/Microphone 
     Roll20 user account for VTT 
     Discord user account for audio chat

How it’s going to work:
1.     Sign up by replying to the thread for the game you want to play.
2.     I will reply to you via PM/email with a Roll20 Game Link and an Invitation link to the gapfs Discord channel, if you’re not already subscribed.
3.     Think about the pregen you might like to play and be ready to meet up on the appointed Wednesday at 7:00pm – for some fun!

If you have any questions, please post them here or send them to me (Tiffany H.) on the forum.
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
sign me up
Put me down
This one as well please
(04-22-2020, 08:33 AM)Doonamis Wrote: Put me down

"You're a bad player and your character concept is dumb." 

Confused What, that isn't what you meant?

Last week was fun, please add me to the list!
Looks like my daughter will be joining us. Please add Meg D. She'd like to run the pregen Bard.
Invitations sent for tomorrow's Quest - please contact me at tiffany.henneberger@gmail.com if you don't receive something in the next few hours.

Otherwise, see everyone tomorrow for Unforgiving Fire!
List of Pathfinder Society played and GMed: https://www.pfstracker.net/#/players/49977/
(05-05-2020, 03:17 PM)Tiffany H. Wrote: Invitations sent for tomorrow's Quest - please contact me at tiffany.henneberger@gmail.com if you don't receive something in the next few hours.

Otherwise, see everyone tomorrow for Unforgiving Fire!

Got it.  I'd like to run my Monk "Reducer" from last week - just thought I should make that explicit.