Georgia Pathfinder Society
Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Pick-up Games (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? (/showthread.php?tid=91)

Pages: 1 2

Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Edward McGee - 06-02-2017

This game is cancelled.

Giga Bites Cafe is running a module on June 17th for characters level 8 to 10. I have a character in range but I think they will still be doing an online Play By Post game by then.
However I have a Monk that is 2 XP away from level 7 and has 2 level 7 pregen chronicles banked. So if I play him in a module before the 17th he'll be level 8 and I'll be able to play.

But we haven't really pulled of a successful pick-up game in about a year. So maybe Pick-Up games are a thing of he past, But I'm hoping not.

All we need is a GM and at least 2 other players. I'm up for any module playable at 6th level that I haven't played yet. Ideally also playable at 7th level in case any new PFS players want to participate with a pregen.

Carlos has kindly agreed to GM so here we go.

1803 Roswell Rd #1851, Marietta, GA 30062

Time: June 10th from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM approximately.

Pathfinder Module: Realm of the Fellnight Queen (6 - 8)

GM:  Carlos
Players:
  • Edward - Unchained Monk 6 (Melee, Grappler, Some Disable Device)
  • Travis?

We could use more players of course.

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Travis_Meyer - 06-02-2017

I'd potentially be interested. My fiance is out of town, so I've got a lot of free time that weekend

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Edward McGee - 06-04-2017

Carlos has kindly offered to GM but we still need at least 1 more player. Preferably more. We have also decided to start about 10:00 AM.

And Carrion Hill was brought up by a potential player. Everyone seemed fine with it so let's do that.

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Abraham Z - 06-04-2017

Hey, don't mean to interfere but we also have a game day at Wasteland that day and it looks like one of your players (Kerney) is listed there too so just giving a heads up so we can avoid any confusion.

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Edward McGee - 06-04-2017

(06-04-2017, 11:12 AM)Abraham Z Wrote: Hey, don't mean to interfere but we also have a game day at Wasteland that day and it looks like one of your players (Kerney) is listed there too so just giving a heads up so we can avoid any confusion.

No confusion. Kerney mentioned it to me and said he may or may not drop from Wasteland to play this depending on how many were signed up there, He hasn't decided yet. It sucks this is running during a gameday but I play at Titan on June 11th and the module I'm trying to level up to play in is June 17th. So this was the only day available.

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Abraham Z - 06-04-2017

Gotcha and no worries, just wasn't sure if it was an oversight

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - poundpuppy30 - 06-05-2017

Kerny had mentioned Realm of the Fellnight Queen. So we doing Carrion Hill instead?

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Edward McGee - 06-07-2017

Well we have to go with what we have. Module has been changed to Realm of the Fellnight Queen.

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - poundpuppy30 - 06-07-2017

Hey Edward since you're a moderator can you change it so I have 3 stars showing instead of 2 under my name?

RE: Any interest in a module at Giga Bites on June 10th? - Edward McGee - 06-08-2017

I changed it so that it says you have 3 stars but that doesn't seem to effect how many you have under your name. It might require a higher level of mod.
This is competing with a gameday and a con. I'm gonna just call it off.