Georgia Pathfinder Society
Introduce Yourself!!!! - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduction (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Wolfykip - 09-30-2019

Thanks for having me

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Scruffy07 - 12-09-2019

Hey all! John Fuller here. Ive moved to Stockbridge Ga and I am looking to run Pathfinder Society games at my workplace, the Books A Million in McDonough. How do I get started as a Pathfinder Society DM and be a part of the Georgia Pathfinder Society as a whole?

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 12-09-2019

(12-09-2019, 10:40 AM)Scruffy07 Wrote: Hey all! John Fuller here. Ive moved to Stockbridge Ga and I am looking to run Pathfinder Society games at my workplace, the Books A Million in McDonough. How do I get started as a Pathfinder Society DM and be a part of the Georgia Pathfinder Society as a whole?

John! Great to have you!

Do you know when you would like to run the games? Are you wanting to run Pathfinder 1e or Pathfinder 2e?

Would you like to join us at the Christmas Party on December 28th so that you can meet some of the community? We have PF1, PF2, and SFS games!

Thanks,

Glen
The Masked Ferret

I will start with 1e because it is what I own materials for, but as I continue and collect books I will move into 2e games. Me and the couple GMs with me are thinking of starting late January after all the holiday stuff is behind us.

Also I'd love to join the party. What time and where?

(12-09-2019, 11:24 AM)Scruffy07 Wrote: I will start with 1e because it is what I own materials for, but as I continue and collect books I will move into 2e games. Me and the couple GMs with me are thinking of starting late January after all the holiday stuff is behind us.

Also I'd love to join the party. What time and where?

I know of a couple of players down in that area who might be interested in Pf1e. 

The party is up in Winder on December 28th, more information can be found here. There are 2 slots and a potluck.

Glen

Thank you much! I look forward to it. The party will be a good chance to get the info I need to get started, and just cleared it with the boss. See ya then!

(12-09-2019, 11:56 AM)Scruffy07 Wrote: Thank you much! I look forward to it. The party will be a good chance to get the info I need to get started, and just cleared it with the boss. See ya then!

Awesome! Don't forget to register on the warhorn for the event at https://warhorn.net/events/georgia-pfs-holiday-party-2018

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - sautdechat - 03-07-2020

Hey! I'm Helena. I just moved from out of state and haven't played Pathfinder in a while. I'm in Perimeter Mall area, so not sure where's close to me. I don't have a car right now so I'd love to find someone to carpool with!
I've probably met some of you in previous years at DragonCon or possibly even Gencon!
I'm looking forward to playing with y'all and DMing if you'll have me. Smile

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - dbrain - 03-07-2020

Hey Helena, I live right near Perimeter Mall and would be happy to tote you. Next gameday I'm planning to go to is Starfinder at Giga Bites on the 21st. Too bad you didn't post yesterday, we had our PFS games today. Feel free to PM me!

Welcome to Atlanta PFS!

Dave B.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - LokiTheWanderer - 03-07-2020

Hi, Helena.

After re-reading this morning, I was off. I saw Perimeter Mall but read Cumberland Mall, for some reason.

As you get to know the lay of the land, you'll know which venues are close and are the best fit. Most likely, Giga-Bites is the closest, and does run Pathfinder 2E the first Saturday of the month, as well as Starfinder on the third Saturday of the month (with attempts to also run Pathfinder 1E.

Titan Smyrna, which I had previously mentioned before correcting my response this morning, is not terribly far from Perimeter Mall (10 miles or so, depending on the specifics), and runs Pathfinder 2E on the first Sunday of the month, with Starfinder on the second Sunday.

Welcome to Atlanta, and I look forward to seeing you at the games, and sorry for the mix up in my post last night.