Georgia Pathfinder Society
Introduce Yourself!!!! - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduction (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - LokiTheWanderer - 09-09-2019

Welcome, Josh. Check out the forums for games relatively close to you (the closest venues are likely Titan Smyrna and Giga-Bites). Though there is no forum for it yet, we are beginning to run PF2 at the library in Bremen (not sure of specifics on that at this time).

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 09-09-2019

Glad to have you, Josh!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Abraham Z - 09-09-2019

(09-08-2019, 07:46 PM)Scruffy07 Wrote: Hello all, my name is John Fuller, and I've been playing PFS in Asheville NC for a bit now. I'm moving to Stockbridge in the coming month and I look forward to joining in some of your games.

Welcome, John! Lots of good games happening regularly in this area. Post here if you have any questions about how to sign up etc.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Abraham Z - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 08:27 PM)Barathos Wrote: Hey! I'm Josh Quantock, of about 28 years of age and living in the Douglasville Area (soon to move around Newnan). I'm a big RPG gamer, starting with the Baldur's gate series when I was around 8. I've been doing at-home tabletop with friends for about 6-7 years now and keep having an itch for more tabletop gaming in general, so I played my first PFS game at Dragoncon this year and was given the directions to sign up here! I'm looking forward to gaming with everyone! I'll be scanning the calendar for newbie games to get my character up to snuff!  Big Grin

Welcome, Josh! We've got a low-level game happening at My Parents' Basement this Wednesday, 6:30-11:00. Feel free to sign up if you'd like to join us.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Scruffy07 - 09-09-2019

Thanks guys, so I was curious as to which locations are closest to the Stockbridge side for PFS. And how do I go about signing up for them?

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 09:53 PM)Scruffy07 Wrote: Thanks guys, so I was curious as to which locations are closest to the Stockbridge side for PFS. And how do I go about signing up for them?

At this point, probably My Parent's Basement and Manuel's Tavern. You can go to the forum for the venues and sign up in one of the date threads.

Next closest is probably Wasteland and Level Up Games, but they are much farther away.

I believe we have people looking for venues, games, gms, and players down Stockbridge way.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Barathos - 09-09-2019

(09-09-2019, 09:49 PM)Abraham Z Wrote:
(09-09-2019, 08:27 PM)Barathos Wrote: Hey! I'm Josh Quantock, of about 28 years of age and living in the Douglasville Area (soon to move around Newnan). I'm a big RPG gamer, starting with the Baldur's gate series when I was around 8. I've been doing at-home tabletop with friends for about 6-7 years now and keep having an itch for more tabletop gaming in general, so I played my first PFS game at Dragoncon this year and was given the directions to sign up here! I'm looking forward to gaming with everyone! I'll be scanning the calendar for newbie games to get my character up to snuff!  Big Grin

Welcome, Josh! We've got a low-level game happening at My Parents' Basement this Wednesday, 6:30-11:00. Feel free to sign up if you'd like to join us.

Ahh alas! I can't make it this Wednesday! I'll definitely keep an eye on the calendar though for another opportunity! Thank you for the warm welcomes!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Wolfykip - 09-29-2019

Hi everyone

I’m a pathfinder newbie from the bogart GA but have been apart of a dnd game for over a year. Ever since they went to college “they are older then me” I have hardly played. I have sense developed a love for pathfinder but never played. When 2e was announced I really wanted to play, but I was too busy during the play test to play. Now I’m free and can’t wait to play pfs2e with y’all

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Tiffany H. - 09-29-2019

Welcome, Wolfykip! I'm Tiffany H. - organizer of events in Athens. Please check out our Athens PFS Lodge on the Forum for events east of the big city. Looking forward to seeing you at the table!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 09-29-2019

(09-29-2019, 05:35 PM)Wolfykip Wrote: Hi everyone

I’m a pathfinder newbie from the bogart GA but have been apart of a dnd game for over a year. Ever since they went to college “they are older then me” I have hardly played. I have sense developed a love for pathfinder but never played. When 2e was announced I really wanted to play, but I was too busy during the play test to play. Now I’m free and can’t wait to play pfs2e with y’all

Glad to have you join the party!

Glen