Georgia Pathfinder Society
Introduce Yourself!!!! - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduction (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Strider - 06-23-2019

Hey everyone! My name's Walker. I've never played Pathfinder, but I was really into Dungeons & Dragons 3e back in the day. Recently, one of my co-workers started a 5e group. We only played one session, but it was enough to get me back into tabletop RPG's. Hit me up if you play Pathfinder in the Athens area!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 06-23-2019

(06-23-2019, 04:53 PM)Strider Wrote: Hey everyone! My name's Walker. I've never played Pathfinder, but I was really into Dungeons & Dragons 3e back in the day. Recently, one of my co-workers started a 5e group. We only played one session, but it was enough to get me back into tabletop RPG's. Hit me up if you play Pathfinder in the Athens area!

Welcome! We have several games a month in the Athens area!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Tiffany H. - 06-24-2019

(06-23-2019, 04:53 PM)Strider Wrote: Hey everyone! My name's Walker. I've never played Pathfinder, but I was really into Dungeons & Dragons 3e back in the day. Recently, one of my co-workers started a 5e group. We only played one session, but it was enough to get me back into tabletop RPG's. Hit me up if you play Pathfinder in the Athens area!

Hi Walker -

Welcome to the Georgia Pathfinder Sociey! 

I'm Tiffany, PFS/SFS Venture-Captain and organizer for the Athens area. 

We offer regular Pathfinder Society and Starfinder Society Organized Play games at 3 venues here in Athens - biweekly at Little Kings' Shuffle Club downtown on Tuesday evenings, biweekly on Sunday at Dragon Star Hobbies, and monthly on 3rd Saturdays at Tyche's Games

Please check out our Athens Lodge threads for our schedule of events - and feel free to sign up for any that interest you. 

There are also a wide variety of Organized Play games in the Atlanta area - and some really cool venues!

Looking forward to meeting you.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - imthelorax - 07-20-2019

Hi I'm Lauren. I have been playing pathfinder and gming for two years. I'm based out of lilburn and dahlonega and I'm interested in running games out of both places. I'm a college student studying psychology at University of North Georgia with a minor in Anthropology. Also a huge fan of video games/esports, dnd, and mtg so feel free to hit me up anytime to talk.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 07-20-2019

(07-20-2019, 08:01 PM)imthelorax Wrote: Hi I'm Lauren. I have been playing pathfinder and gming for two years.  I'm based out of lilburn and dahlonega and I'm interested in running games out of both places. I'm a college student studying psychology at University of North Georgia with a minor in Anthropology. Also a huge fan of video games/esports, dnd, and mtg so feel free to hit me up anytime to talk.

Welcome Lauren! Glad to have you! How can we help support you in running games?

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - imthelorax - 07-21-2019

(07-20-2019, 11:27 PM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 08:01 PM)imthelorax Wrote: Hi I'm Lauren. I have been playing pathfinder and gming for two years.  I'm based out of lilburn and dahlonega and I'm interested in running games out of both places. I'm a college student studying psychology at University of North Georgia with a minor in Anthropology. Also a huge fan of video games/esports, dnd, and mtg so feel free to hit me up anytime to talk.

I'd love to run a game or two for you guys at conventions but also to be affiliated with you guys up in Dahlonega too.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 07-21-2019

we do have some open slots at Dragoncon we could use some help with. I know that there is at least one couple up in the Dalonega area who might be interested.

Feel free fo reach out to me via PM or email, and we can chat further!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Abraham Z - 07-21-2019

(07-21-2019, 01:54 AM)imthelorax Wrote:
(07-20-2019, 11:27 PM)TheMaskedFerret Wrote:

I'd love to run a game or two for you guys at conventions but also to be affiliated with you guys up in Dahlonega too.

Welcome, Lauren! There's lots of good PFS and SFS games happening on a pretty regular basis both in the Atlanta and Athens areas. You can sign up for them on the individual boards for each venue. Let us know if you have any trouble figuring it out.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - DannyMercer - 08-14-2019

Howdy folks. My name is Danny Mercer. I live in Statham. I'm a longtime tabletop player and DM. I run a Pathfinder game (set in Greyhawk) and a Starfinder game, play in 1 Pathfinder monthly and 1 3.5 monthly game. And looking for more. Smile I'm an at-home dad and homemaker for my wife and four kids, and have been for over 10 years. My wife also games, and has been for about 15 years or so.

I love a good story, as well as a mechanically sound game. If there is anything else you would like to know, of course just ask. I'm looking forward to meeting new players and DMs/GMs/Judges et cetera.

-Danny

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Abraham Z - 08-14-2019

Welcome, Danny! There are lively Pathfinder lodges in both Athens and Atlanta, with lots of regularly scheduled games if you want to play or GM. The best way to find the specific scheduled games is here on the forums, either in the calendar, on in the sub-forums for each lodge. There will also be lots of PFS at the upcoming DragonCon in Atlanta this labor day weekend.