Georgia Pathfinder Society
Introduce Yourself!!!! - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introduction (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=20)
+--- Thread: Introduce Yourself!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Locke003 - 05-03-2019

Hey, I'm located up in Woodstock,GA. Been playing pathfinder for a while now. I moved down here from Alaska so I dont have the same group I had up there, so now I'm desperately trying to find games to participate in. Never tried pathfinder society so I'm new to this!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Kidynamo - 05-27-2019

Hello everyone!

My name's Sam and I'm pretty new to pen and paper RPG's. I'd been watching from the sidelines for a while, listening to a couple live play podcasts here and there but decided to take the plunge as a player in Starfinder this past weekend at MomoCon 2019! I live south of Atlanta in Fayette County and would love to start playing regularly in Starfinder Society. Are there any places people regularly meet up in this area for organized play?

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - LokiTheWanderer - 05-28-2019

Welcome, Sam.

If you take a look in the forums, you'll see listings for each venue where we currently run both Pathfinder and Starfinder organized play games.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 05-28-2019

Hi Sam! We are glad to have you here!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Blaze6210 - 05-28-2019

(05-27-2019, 10:10 PM)Kidynamo Wrote: Hello everyone!

My name's Sam and I'm pretty new to pen and paper RPG's. I'd been watching from the sidelines for a while, listening to a couple live play podcasts here and there but decided to take the plunge as a player in Starfinder this past weekend at MomoCon 2019! I live south of Atlanta in Fayette County and would love to start playing regularly in Starfinder Society. Are there any places people regularly meet up in this area for organized play?

Hey Sam, I'm thrilled you enjoyed yourself! I'm Matt, I believe I ran for you Friday Night if I'm not mistaken!

I think right now the closest places to Fayette County are My Parents Basement and Manuel's Tavern, depending on what part you're in. That said, you can also post a message in the pickup games area if you're looking to get something rolling close to home!

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Kidynamo - 05-28-2019

Thanks Matt! Yeah, I was the one playing Keskodai on Friday. Unfortunately, it does look like most of the places that play regularly are in the downtown and north-Atlanta area. Whichever place I go I'm probably looking at at least an hour's drive That said, I've been up to Wasteland and Giga-Bites before and both seem to have pretty regular game days. I'll check out the two you mentioned though.

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 05-28-2019

(05-28-2019, 05:02 PM)Kidynamo Wrote: Thanks Matt! Yeah, I was the one playing Keskodai on Friday. Unfortunately, it does look like most of the places that play regularly are in the downtown and north-Atlanta area. Whichever place I go I'm probably looking at at least an hour's drive That said, I've been up to Wasteland and Giga-Bites before and both seem to have pretty regular game days. I'll check out the two you mentioned though.

Know any gaming, comic, or hobby places down your way?

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - Kidynamo - 05-29-2019

We've got Discover Games in Fayetteville. The store's primary focuses are wargames and boardgames, but I have seen some people playing some RPG's there before like L5R

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - IGotReallyBored - 06-19-2019

as my implies I was bored so I am trying to get into tabletop RPGs

RE: Introduce Yourself!!!! - TheMaskedFerret - 06-19-2019

(06-19-2019, 08:14 PM)IGotReallyBored Wrote: as my implies I was bored so I am trying to get into tabletop RPGs

Well, Welcome! We are glad to have you here!