Georgia Pathfinder Society
Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Pick-up Games (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm (/showthread.php?tid=174)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Doonamis - 08-21-2017

If I come, do I have to know anything to play or will you guys help me? I have no real idea what's going on here, but I could probably fake my way through to help the game make.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-21-2017

(08-21-2017, 03:44 PM)Doonamis Wrote: If I come, do I have to know anything to play or will you guys help me?  I have no real idea what's going on here, but I could probably fake my way through to help the game make.

No requirements to know anything. Pregens will be provided, and we will be learing the system together.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Doonamis - 08-21-2017

Ok, I'll come then

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-22-2017

All, due to the length of time it is taking the Paizo Staff to add the Scenarios to our accounts, I have not yet recieved 01-00 Claim to Salvation. That being the case, I need to switch up what we play to the quest series, which I have and I have looked at. Would this be an issue for anyone?

Scenario: 
Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Quest: Into the Unknown
A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.
"Into the Unknown" includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.

I will provide pregenerated characters, if needed.

Thanks,

Glen Parnell

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Doonamis - 08-22-2017

I'm ok with the change

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - UncleDredd - 08-22-2017

Fine by me. And I'm totally unpracticed in PFS (it's been about 2 years), so I'll also be very much a noob. Smile

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Edward McGee - 08-22-2017

Just so I'm clear, That means you are running the quest both Wednesdays? It is evergreen so that works but I just want to be sure I understood.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-22-2017

(08-22-2017, 07:05 PM)Edward McGee Wrote: Just so I'm clear, That means you are running the quest both Wednesdays? It is evergreen so that works but I just want to be sure I understood.

As of right now, that is correct. I am not sure how much we will get through.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Edward McGee - 08-22-2017

Perry managed to run all 5 parts in about 5 hours and that was with some misunderstandings making a couple of sections take longer then they could have so 5 parts in 4 hours might be doable. In which case you could run all 5 parts both times. But if it is a matter of splitting the 5 quests over 2 weeks I'll have t pass on playing it on the 30th. Not sure about Kerney but it is a long drive so he would probably skip it as well.

Understood. We will see how it goes. It a new system to me.