Georgia Pathfinder Society
Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Pick-up Games (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm (/showthread.php?tid=174)

Pages: 1 2 3

Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-03-2017

I need some practice running Starfinder for Dragon*Con. Would anyone be interested in coming out to Titan Games and Comics in Duluth on Wednesday to let me practice on you?

Date: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
Time: 7:00pm - 11:00pm
Event Number: 155317
Place:
     Titan Games and Comics Duluth
     2131 Pleasant Hill Rd #129
      Duluth, GA 30096
      http://www.titangamesandcomics.com/?page_id=2

Scenario: 
Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild Quest: Into the Unknown
A series of five Starfinder Quests designed for 1st-level characters.

When a mysterious visitor comes to Absalom Station selling items belonging to a lost Starfinder, the Starfinder Society takes note. The PCs are dispatched to discover out how the recent arrival found these items, leading them on a series of quests beyond the Pact Worlds and into the stars.
"Into the Unknown" includes five, 1-hour adventures that take the PCs from exploring Absalom Station, to partaking in starship combat, to exploring an alien world. The fifth adventure in the series provides a stunning conclusion that takes the PC's previous accomplishments into account for a climactic final showdown against an enemy starship.

I will provide pregenerated characters, if needed.

Scenario: 
Starfinder Society Scenario #1-00: Claim to Salvation
A Starfinder Society Scenario Special designed for 4th-level pregenerated characters.

Following the disastrous Scoured Stars Incident, the Starfinder Society fights to remain relevant as the rest of the galaxy moves on. With surviving agents stretched to their limits, the First Seeker launches a desperate bid to search the false moon of Salvation's End. Will the mission reveal a discovery that can stabilize the Society long enough for a new generation of Starfinders to come to the fore? Players use 4th-level versions of the Starfinder iconic characters in this debut special event of the Starfinder Society Roleplaying Guild.

This is a scenario with 4th level pregenerated characters. I will provide copies.

GM: Glen Parnell
Player 1: Uncle Dredd
Player 2: Dave B.
Player 3: Doonamis
Player 4:

I am open for up to 7 players, depending on what the to-be-released Guide to Organized Play says.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Bartgroks - 08-03-2017

i will take a slot

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-03-2017

(08-03-2017, 10:20 AM)Bartgroks Wrote: i will take a slot

Name added

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - Bartgroks - 08-07-2017

Sorry Glen have to bail on this to play at Manuels on the 23rd

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-08-2017

(08-07-2017, 06:19 PM)Bartgroks Wrote: Sorry Glen have to bail on this to play at Manuels on the 23rd

Enjoy

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - UncleDredd - 08-09-2017

I'd like top give this a go, if you have enough folks to run it.  Please add my name.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-17-2017

Anyone else interested? If not, I will need to cancel due to lack of players. Would a Saturday be better?

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - dbrain - 08-17-2017

I'd be up for a game on the 23rd. I can't usually do Wednesdays, but they're free until DragonCon.

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - UncleDredd - 08-20-2017

You making the call on this one, Glen?

RE: Starfinder @ Titan Duluth on Wednesday, August 23rd @ 7:00pm - TheMaskedFerret - 08-21-2017

(08-20-2017, 10:33 PM)UncleDredd Wrote: You making the call on this one, Glen?

If no more interest by the end of today, then youe, I will call it.

Still reading through the rulebook....