Georgia Pathfinder Society
Retirement Arc game - Printable Version

+- Georgia Pathfinder Society (https://gapfs.org/forum)
+-- Forum: Pick-up Games (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Forum: Post Your Pick-up Games Here (https://gapfs.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Retirement Arc game (/showthread.php?tid=138)

Retirement Arc game - GaBiggunn - 07-04-2017

I made the happy sound as I have found all my chronical sheets for my 1st character ever, Smar the Bloodrager Big Grin .  Now I am ready to play a retirement arc with him.  Is there anyone interested in playing one, which one, and is there a GM out there ready to run one?  I would be up to meeting once or twice a month, or if weekend permits, playing through a Saturday and a sunday in a marathon session.  Anyone ready?

RE: Retirement Arc game - Travis_Meyer - 07-05-2017

(07-04-2017, 01:36 PM)GaBiggunn Wrote: I made the happy sound as I have found all my chronical sheets for my 1st character ever, Smar the Bloodrager Big Grin .  Now I am ready to play a retirement arc with him.  Is there anyone interested in playing one, which one, and is there a GM out there ready to run one?  I would be up to meeting once or twice a month, or if weekend permits, playing through a Saturday and a sunday in a marathon session.  Anyone ready?

There is a "Seeker's Wanted" thread in the Off-Topic section trying to organize retirement games. I know Abraham is interested with a Magus (1.5 XP away) and I am interested with a Trip-build Warpriest (5 XP away). We originally through out Eyes of the Ten (because that is what everyone does), but I'd be open to anything else if that's better

RE: Retirement Arc game - Abraham Z - 07-06-2017

Yep, I'm interested in playing Eyes of the Ten with my Magus (He's not quite level 12 so that he can play a few trial games with the group once we get it together).

I've also got a level 12 Barbarian and a level 15 Witch that I'm happy to play in other Seeker level content if anyone wants to get a game together.

I would also enjoy GM-ing the All for Immortality arc (3 tier 12-15 scenarios, each 1 xp) if there is a group that wants to play it. I played it with my Witch and had a blast.

RE: Retirement Arc game - Edward McGee - 07-06-2017

I wouldn't mind playing Wardens of the Reborn Forge. But as I understand it you want to have just hit level 12 before playing it and my characters are either over that or nearly 12 but I plan to retire them at 12.

RE: Retirement Arc game - Abraham Z - 07-09-2017

(07-06-2017, 09:36 AM)Edward McGee Wrote: I wouldn't mind playing Wardens of the Reborn Forge. But as I understand it you want to have just hit level 12 before playing it and my characters are either over that or nearly 12 but I plan to retire them at 12.

I would be interested in playing Wardens with my Barbarian. He's 12.0 now and will be 12.1 after playing 8-25 on August 5. I would prefer to find group that wanted to play he whole sequence together.